Seminar and Pilgrimage back in time to Atlantis on the archipelago of the Divine Feminine - Malta.
from 23rd – 30th May 2018 (8 days / 7 nights)
Peregrinus Seminar with Hubert Zeitlmair h.c.Dr, Professor in Prehistory, and Atlantis-Research; discoverer of the underwater megalithic temple complex off the coast of St. Julians… named Gebel Gol-Bahar.
The Seminar fee is: 1,080.00 € per person excluding Air fare.
Extra fee for Single Supplement: € 140.00
Extra fee for half board supplement € 108.00
- Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport;
- 7 nights accommodation in a 4 star hotel / standard twin room with sea view including breakfast;
- Half day seminar / video and artefact presentation by Prof. Hubert Zeitlmair h.c.Dr.;
- Visit to prehistoric sites, lectures in loco and workshops in highly powered locations conducted by the seminar leader Hubert Zeitlmair;
- 3 group meditations;
- All entry-fees;
- All local transfers with minibus or public buses and also icluding ferry boat to Comino hotel,;
- Assistance during the seminar by H. Zeitlmair
Not included in the seminar price are…
Costs mentioned above may vary according to individual needs. However, in my experience one can calculate extra costs as approximately 30€ per person and day!!
The flight to Malta can be booked directly with www.airmalta.com. The Maltese airline is similar to the system of the German airline Lufthansa.
For Registration and Booking of the 8 days 'Peregrinus Seminar'
30% deposit of the total price is payable upon Registration. The remaining balance must be affected 14 days before arrival. In case of cancellation, a notification not less than three weeks before the start of the Seminar is requested and the deposit will be refunded after deduction of a cancellation fee of 75 € as well as other non-reimbursable expenses, such as the cancellation of the hotel room, entrance tickets, etc. In the case of late cancellations, the deposit will not be refunded. Any change in reservation or a request of cancellation has to be sent in written form/email.